Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas.

The holiday season is always my favortie time of the year. Not only is it my favorite time because of the good food and all the presents, but because of the good feeling it brings to everyone. During the holiday season everyone seems to be a little bit more kind, and more sincere. This is the most appealing thing about the holidays to me. Duing the time of Thanksgiving and Christmas, you always see more acts of kindness, and that to me is what the holiday season is all about.

Another reason why I love the holiday season so much is because I get a chance to see family that I haven't seen in a long time. During Thanksgiving and Christmas my family always gets together for a big feast, along with playing games, and talking about our future plans. We also have a huge sleepover with all of the girl cousins the day after Christmas. This night is always one of my favorites, because we bake cookies, muffins, and have a huge breakfast together. We also play games, and give out "Secret Santa" gifts.

I'll always love the holiday season, even though I am not a fan of the snow and cold. Being together with good friends and family is all that matters... 

No comments:

Post a Comment