Thursday, December 16, 2010

on or off stage...

For the past couple months, I have been working on recording my second EP. I haven't been able to write too much, and I only have until January to come up with five songs. I really want to be able to keep recording and keep writing, but it is becoming increasingly hard for me to find inspiration and drive for music. I've been starting to take on photography, and I really do like taking pictures but I don't feel like it has the same affect on me as music does. I really would like to perform again, but I care way too much what people think. When i'm behind the camera, I like that no one can judge anything i'm doing because they have the stage, but when i'm performing my music and spilling my heart out to a bunch of people, I feel like they are free to say what ever they what and have the power to tear me down. I need to start writing again before it's too late to start going on tour again. I know i have the ability to do it, I just need to do it without being afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment